Music & Movement Classes
Create music, sing, dance and play instruments.
Creative art class for kids
Music Therapy Groups
Express, explore, and share
Rhapsody GardenMusic & Movement Classes for KIDS age 0-5
- Cultivates pre-school readiness skills
- Provides flowering fun, active, multi-sensory opportunities
- Promotes development in musical growth
- Encourages developmentally-appropriate holistic learning
- Activities are research-based
- Socially engaging for children and adults
- Read more about these classes below
Open SesameSocial skills music therapy group for children 8-12 years old on the Autism Spectrum.
- Provides advanced activities for budding musicians
- Continues building foundational music skills
- Incorporates a hybrid of stories, activities, games, singing and instrument play
- Continues to grow branches of skills including social-emotional, problem solving, and literacy skills
Art Class for KIDS!Collage art for ages 5-10
- All supplies provided including aprons
- Classes are small for inspiring minds
- Encourages thinking creatively and promotes self-expression
- Promotes development of fine motor control and hand-eye coordination
- Kids will create meaningful artwork to take home
Don’t just take it from us, let our class participants do the talking!
My daughter liked the class very much and continues to listen to the CD.Rhapsody Garden Parent
“I believe Brooklyn blossomed in class. To create an interest in different types of music and instruments is so beneficial for young children. Thank you so much for touching a child’s inner spirit with music which brings joy to their faces and feeds their soul. Actually playing the guitar and violin was especially stimulating to the children and would love to have more of that. Your voice was beautiful as well and made it also enjoyable for adults.”Rhapsody Garden Grandparent
“Loved the pace, activities, and interactions with others. The songs are fun and the experience was positive and memorable. My child was always excited for class.”Rhapsody Garden Mom
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Music Classes
What age should my child start?
Research shows that the first years of your child’s life are the most important for developing their musical abilities. So the earlier you begin your child’s music education the better. Many parents start their kids at around 6-8 months.
What will my child learn in the Rhapsody Garden music classes?
Rhythm, Pitch and Melody, Language Skills, Motor Coordination, Preschool Readiness, Creative Expression, Imagination, Cultural Awareness, Social Skills
What do we do in a typical music class?
In every class you will sing, dance, play instruments, laugh, listen, jam along, march, chant, clap, wiggle, make stuff up, pretend, use rich language and explore and expand your child’s amazing potential through the arts.
How often and how long are the classes?
Classes are 45 minutes long, and the sessions run for 8 weekly classes.
How do I pay for the class?
You register on our online system. You pay on the first day of class for the entire 8 weeks. Payment can be made in the form of cash, check, or credit card.
Would you like try a trial music class?
If you have more questions, feel free to call 218-349-1792.